• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Videos offbeat when exported.

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2023 Sep 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I would like a little help, When I export my videos they suddenly turn offbeat and nothing syncs up but when I look at them in AE they suddenly work and are not offbeat can someone help?

TOPICS
FAQ , Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide more information.  What format are you exporting?  What is the resolution and frame rate of your composition?

The most common issue that causes this problem is rendering to a lossless format that results in a file too large for a hard drive to play back reliably.   Try using the H264 presets first off,  to see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still use H264 but it's making it offbeat, and I'm on windows everything used to work perfectly fine until like 2 weeks ago, and I don't know what went wrong, at post render action I have it as none I export it on 30 sometimes 60 fps but never had an issue with that before at HD 1920X1080

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2023 Oct 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, having the same issue. Any update on the fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines