• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I find design(motion) templates for After Effects?

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know of a simple template for After Effects, that I can multiply a simple graphic?

Moderator: Moved from Adobe Creative Cloud​ to After Effects

Title was edited by: Mod

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

There are dozens of sites you can purchase templates for motion design. There are Premiere Pro templates for motion design in Adobe Stock.Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock  Another site to have a lot of After Effects templates is Videohive. https://videohive.net/category/after-effects-project-files

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are dozens of sites you can purchase templates for motion design. There are Premiere Pro templates for motion design in Adobe Stock.Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock  Another site to have a lot of After Effects templates is Videohive. https://videohive.net/category/after-effects-project-files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you explain more what do you mean with multiply?, since there are already some effect can help you do that like motion tile 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something like I start with one image then it reciprocates itself into many images.....1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, etc etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kevo,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand you are looking for a template (motion graphic) to be used inside After Effects. Am I correct? I have a few questions which will help us find you the best answer:

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks all, I think I found something that can work

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to know that. Give us a shout if need anything else. We'll be happy to help.

Thanks for your contribution OussK dj.summitt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cheers, a forum that actually works...keep up the good work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello there 🙂

I was wondering if there will be AE templates available on stock.adobe.com at some point? 
Thank you 

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines