• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why I can't zoom or zoom out using CAMERA ???

Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me out i can't zoom in

please see the picture !!!!prob.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Hi

You'll need to turn off collapse transformations (the star next to the shy face icon) for 3D to work.

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to After Effects from Forum comments

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You'll need to turn off collapse transformations (the star next to the shy face icon) for 3D to work.

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Collapse transformations will not prevent the camera from effecting a nested comp. Collapse transformations will let the camera see a 3D layer inside a nested comp even if the nested comp layer is 2D.

I think the problems is that I only see one keyframe for the camera. It's not moving.

If the layers in all of those nested comps (pre-comps) were all 3D you would not have to make the compositions in the Timeline 3D for the camera to work.

I suggest that you spend some time with the User Guide or run through the tutorials on the After Effects Product page. The screenshot and the problem indicates a lack of understanding, not a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2019 Jun 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks A lot Brother !!! it worked !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see anything in that screen shot that dictates the use of 3D.  It appears a simple animation of scale in 2D would work.

If you don't HAVE to use 3D, 2D is always easier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines