Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong colors after effect with video Apple Proress row

Explorer ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I have a problem with after Effect effect the color profile of my Apple prores raw video file is not the right one while on premiere pro no problem I have the right colors.

As you can see on his screenshots when I bring my Videos in after Effekt the colors are bad and overexposed while in premiere pro I don't have this problem with the same video file

Capture d’écran 2022-05-21 à 15.46.41.pngCapture d’écran 2022-05-21 à 15.46.55.png

Any ideas?
thank you all

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info on your color management settings and footage interpretation we can't tell you much, though presumably that in itself may be the answer - you're not using any CM/ have not set the interpretation accordingly.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes correct! 
I don't know if this information will be useful let me know if this is what you are talking about?
Also try with other Color profil but the colors are very bad too and in premiere pro all good the colors are normal

Capture d’écran 2022-05-22 à 12.37.05.png

Capture d’écran 2022-05-22 à 12.37.50.png

  

Thnaks for your help 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ya intentaste ajustando el mismo perfil del espacio de trabajo al metraje? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes same same i dont undersand why

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set them both to the same Sony S-Gamut3/S-Log3 color profile, in the Project Settings and in the footage interpretation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or set Rec.709 Gamma 2.4 to both, it all depends on the source of your recording.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help but still the same problem even after change the colors P boths.
I filmed all with A7SIII + Atomos Ninja5+ in Apple ProRes RAW 

Capture d’écran 2022-05-22 à 13.51.29.png

Capture d’écran 2022-05-22 à 13.53.48.png

Capture d’écran 2022-05-22 à 13.55.08.png

   

In Premiere pro no probleme the colors cool nice but in after effect its look horrible 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines