Highlighted

After Effects CC 2018 STUCK WHILE RENDERING!!

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys... I have recently updated to AE CC 2018 and I am facing this new problem that I haven't faced before. I made a project in AE and added it to render queue.

After starting the render...it renders somewhere about 200-300 frames and then does not procedes.....

I checked in the task manager, the CPU usage while it should be around 70-85%

Trying pausing the render and then continuing is not helping.....

Render does not even stops if you try to and program does not even closes.....

I tried reducing load but i am still facing some problems.......PLEASE HELP!!

I tried exporting composition to Adobe Media Encoder or Premier Pro but my Dynamic Link isn't working for some reason ;_;

My Laptop

Asus ROG GL552VX

Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ 2.6GHz

RAM: 8GB

GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 950M 4GB

Capture.JPG

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After Effects CC 2018 STUCK WHILE RENDERING!!

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys... I have recently updated to AE CC 2018 and I am facing this new problem that I haven't faced before. I made a project in AE and added it to render queue.

After starting the render...it renders somewhere about 200-300 frames and then does not procedes.....

I checked in the task manager, the CPU usage while it should be around 70-85%

Trying pausing the render and then continuing is not helping.....

Render does not even stops if you try to and program does not even closes.....

I tried reducing load but i am still facing some problems.......PLEASE HELP!!

I tried exporting composition to Adobe Media Encoder or Premier Pro but my Dynamic Link isn't working for some reason ;_;

My Laptop

Asus ROG GL552VX

Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ 2.6GHz

RAM: 8GB

GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 950M 4GB

Capture.JPG

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 29, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info about what's actualyl going on in  the comp nobody can tel lyou much. Typically this would happen if effects crash/ freeze or yoßu use features that depend on GPU acceleration and don't work correctly. Likewise, it can be all sorts of fiel I/O issues with the render output or input footage. Impossible to tell.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2018 1
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am rendering a visualizer that includes Trapcode Sound Keys, CC Particle world, TC Particular, Shake from sapphire suite and Turbulent displace for making some water dripping effects...... I am quite sure that none of them is GPU Accelerated in my AE. S_shake cannot be an issue as it shows the same problem after disabling it....

Thanks btw, I will try disabling them one on one to see what's the issue....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi KVX Production,

Did you ever get this issue solved? Did our experts help you solve it? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 24, 2018 1
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am also experiencing the same problem.

My After Effects project has also been added to render queue only to crash - it stops rendering at the same time spot again and again. Please reply if anyone has fixed this problem.

Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2018 1
Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem trying to render a 20 second graphic animation. So far I've only been able to render 0.5 second chunks at best. Very frustrating... I've tried everything the other forums have suggested. Clearing, cache, allocating more ram to only after effects, I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times. Please help.

Windows 10

i7-7700 4.2ghz

Nvidia gforce gtx 1060 6gb

16 gb ram

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not much of a solution since I haven´t pinpointed the actual source, but more of a workaround after seeing truetree​ message:

Find the layer that has effects and is causing the crashing, most of the time I pre-render in order to see where is going to crash, modify the effect (some times just deleting it and re-applying it works) and for less problems I render first that sequence to then add it to the final composition... not ideal, but since no real fix has been issue is the only way I've found to keep working smoothly-ish...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2018 1
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

give him more marketing! More useless features, and more expensive subscription.
AfterFX stucks, PS stucks, Illustrator stucks... With each update is getting worse
On 2 i7, 32GB RAM and gtx1080

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 24, 2019 0
Explorer ,
May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @KVX Production,

Did you find a solution for this? I'm encountering almost the same issue and running out of solutions to try out.

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this problem and was able to resolve it, but not sure if it's the same exact issue. I think one of the layers was corrupt for some reason. I went to the frame it kept stopping on and tested all the layers by shutting off each one individually and then doing a little sample render. I found one adjustment layer with the "bulge" effect on it and shut it off and the render went through.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2018 1
Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem trying to render a 20 second graphic animation. So far I've only been able to render 0.5 second chunks at best. Very frustrating...

Windows 10

i7-7700 4.2ghz

Nvidia gforce gtx 1060 6gb

16 gb ram

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. I agree after every update it seems my adobe products run into more and more problems. At this point I am contemplating cancelling my subscription and looking for new programs as this is ridiculous, and the people at tech support never know how to help. Absurd that I'm paying this much for programs that don't work properly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2019 1