Highlighted

After effects making everything red

Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.jpg

 I've been working on a project with ae and all of a sudden, everything becomes. I need a solution to this and quick.

Topics

Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After effects making everything red

Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.jpg

 I've been working on a project with ae and all of a sudden, everything becomes. I need a solution to this and quick.

Topics

Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The usual: Flush your caches, check your hardware acceleration settings, update your graphics driver, reboot your system.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's rendering a bit faster than before, however everything is still red.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As @Mylenium suggest you, try to change the acceleration settings first under File > Project Settings > Video and Effects rendering tab. Change to Mercury software only to avoid use of your GPU. If that solves the problem then you should update your graphics card dirver to the latest version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines