• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

June 2021 After Effects Community Recap

Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!

It's time for the June edition of our community recap.

Community Highlight

This month, we want to highlight Byron Cortez and thank him for his contribution to the community 🙏 . Byron has more than 1900 posts and 550 kudos to his name. His responses are clear, friendly, and empathetic. Byron's motto in the community is "There is no wrong answer if the intention is to help". 

Byron Cortez.png

Byron is an Ecuadorian and works as a Technical Manager of the Audiovisual Production Center of FADCOM ESPOL in Guayaquil. He is currently studying for a Master's Degree in Audiovisual Digital Postproduction at the same institution.

He is an Adobe Creative Educator, Adobe Certified Expert in After Effects and Premiere Pro, Adobe Community Professional, and Adobe Speaker in Latin America. He also has two Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve certifications. 👏👏👏

Byron has more than 20 years of experience in the Audiovisual Production environment, especially in post-production. For several years, he has been teaching face-to-face and online workshops on on-demand course platforms such as Crehana (Premiere Pro Desde Cero) and Udemy (After Effects Completo y Desde Cero). He also has a constantly growing YouTube Channel where he posts his tutorials and projects. His website is http://byroncortez.com/

Here is what Bryon said about his passion and becoming an Adobe Community Professional:

"Another of my passions is Commercial Voiceover and I have some important jobs in it.

As an anecdote, when I became an Adobe Community Professional, I had no idea of the benefits that Adobe brings us (I swear). I did it because I really like teaching and helping people and what better way than to do it globally in the Adobe Community Forums! When I got the email with the benefits — Wow how great! 😍"

Some of Byron's tutorials in Spanish:

Top troubleshooting topics from June

1. Aerender fails on macOS with error -1701 "AEGetParamPt failed at line 918"

This is a known issue and we're working with Apple on this.

2. After Effects error: rendering plugin instance verification failed (26::400) 

A few users reported that they are running into this error when launching After Effects. You can work around this error by following these steps:

• Go to Composition > Composition Settings > 3D Renderer
  • Change the Renderer to "Classic 3D"
  • Relaunch After Effects

3. After Effects error: the file format module could not parse the file (45 :: 36)

Some users have reported this error with JPEG files in their projects. This seems to be happening with legacy projects especially templates from VideoHive, Envato, and other websites. Until the bug is resolved, please follow this workaround:

• Unlink and relink all the JPEG files in your project

Tutorials from June

1. Mathias Moehl added four new tutorials to his Motion Design Essentials series

2. ShiveringCactus posted two amazing tutorials in June. I highly recommend watching them.

3. davidlindgren89 posted an excellent tutorial about MOGRTs

Previous editions of our community recap

TOPICS
Crash , Dynamic link , Error or problem , FAQ , Freeze or hang , How to , Import and export , Performance , Preview , Resources , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?