Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Creative Cloud Won't Stop Syncing

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, wondering if anyone has advice for how to get CC to stop syning. All of my files are up to date in the cloud and when I create new files, they sync with no problem. The issue is that even though everything is synced, CC won't stop resyncing. This was going on for several weeks and it finally said "sync complete" only to start up again a few days later. This round of syncing has been going on for another several weeks. It's driving me crazy because when it syncs like this it uses up all my inernet so I can't even load a simple webpage unless I pause the sync (which I don't like to do because then it doesn't back up whatever I'm working on at the moment). I have an iMac running on Big Sur version 11.6.5.

I have tried these things and they have not worked:

- pause and restart sync

- check file names for symbols that are not compatible

- uninstall and reinstall creative cloud desktop app

Thanks!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear about your difficulties. Would you mind telling us about the version of the Creative Cloud Desktop Application you're using? Did you make any changes before it started? Have you tried updating the operating system to check if that makes any difference? 

Would you be able to collect and upload log files from your system?

Here is the location: Mac:- /Users/labuser/Library/Logs/CreativeCloud/CoreSync/CoreSync

You may upload the logs in your Creative Cloud and share the link with us.

Regards,

Tarun

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply! I updated my OS and it continued to not synch. Eventually I figured it out though—I think what was happening was that I had a pretty large file that wasn't syncing and was then backing everything else up and causing other files to continue to sync forever. Once I found the large file and removed it, everything else synced and it's now up to date. I guess I should just save larger files elsewhere to keep think from happening in the future.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your response. Please feel free to reach out to us when you have any doubts while using the application.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines