• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Photoshop liquify zoom slow werid

Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop zoom is weird with delay in Liquify filter.

If i try to zoom in to more than 50%, it will take as long as 3 seconds to load the image. And then all of a sudden,  zoom in.

something wrong... This is very inconvenient. I reset the settings of Photoshop and reinstalled it. It's the same problem.

My laptop, imac is same issue. No OS problem... Photoshop version is 23.3
Fix and Help me plz =(

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Hi Everyone, 

We apologize for the Liquify issue. We have a potential fix in the Photoshop Beta build, which can be downloaded and installed independently from Photoshop, into its own ’Beta’ folder. Please try out your hardest Liquify workflows and let us know if it’s solid for you.  

With the vast configuration of computer systems running Photoshop, it’s impossible for us to replicate the wide range of behaviors on our systems here, so this fix is requiring lower-level patches that we need yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

I agree with the comments above.

Why do we have to choose while updating the version?

I've been waiting for at least two to three minutes for each task with this zoom expansion over the past few months. So when I put the time together, the time I waited for was over half ~ an hour.

But I've been happy for a few days. The delay was completely gone, and it was really fast.....

But that was the only thing that hit me, and 23.4 was a version that I couldn't use normally.

And I installed it as soon as th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Photoshop 23.4 Photoshop 23.4.1.  This update includes the fix for this issue. To see the list of all fixed issues, click here

To update Photoshop to 23.4.1, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. More detailed instructions for updating

Let us know if the update resolves the problem for those affected, and share your feedback.

Thanks,

Mohit

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 146 Replies 146
146 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are all the 30 of the systems HP ZBook Fury 15.6 inch G8 configured with the same hardware? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it's all the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

21.0.3 does not appear in the download list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@janemii 

Hi,

21.0.3 does not appear in the download list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS 23.3.1 win10(21h2) 12900k rtx3080

Document zoom slow? or lagging? something strange.

Camera raw is fine.

Document zoom, and liquify filter zoom is slow.

mouse, tablet stylus, keyboard shortcut is same problem.

If zoom in, it's supposed to zoom in quickly and zoom out quickly smooth, but something's wrong. It feels like it's lagging in the middle. I don't think the Photoshop version was like this last year.

Not only me but also my team is complaining of the same pain. Please fix it quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone received any amendments to this? Should I wait until next month? Because of this problem, my work time is inefficiently five times longer (most of the time I wait) =( So sad thing...........|
Adobe, is there an investigation going on here? I looked it up and I saw a lot of contents related to zooming in and out of other posts. @J453 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this been fixed? I'm trying to figure out how to fix this. In Reddit, people have suggested many ways, but it's not effective, and also they're suffering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

23.3.2 is same issue. omg... plz fix  @J453  adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wasn't the only one who had this problem. I just saw the same thread as you.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/p-photoshop-23-3-is-slow-and-heavy/idi-p/128...

Many people complain of the same pain in that thread. It's a pain to wait every time i zoom in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

m1 mbp(2020) same lagging. fix please. photoshop version is 23.3.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

photoshop version is 23.3.2, window10 21H2

One day, it suddenly slowed down. There's a delay in zooming in and out of the canvas and it's slow as if it's something like.. loading?. Tablet, keyboard, mouse are slow in any way.
Also in liquify, It's lagging like it's loading. To express it accurately, I think it's zoomed in after the loading....?

If i zoom in continuously, have to wait about two seconds when it's too much....

My PC is intel12700k ram126gb rtx2080

I think there are a lot of people like me. I searched the Aodbe forum and applied some of the answers, but there was no change...(i tried these things, Reset Prefs, deactive Native Rullers, deactive Native canvas, turn off Multithreaded, turn off GPU compositing)

I tried reinstalling Photoshop just in case, but the problem is not solved. Please fix it....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you by chance have Preferences > Technology Previews > Enable Content Credentials (Beta) enabled?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@J453  Hi Jeffrey, So you came back at last.

Turn on/off is same. nothing chage to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe, When I make a selection and liquify inside that selection, Photoshop dosen´t retur the result i did inside Liquify. But when I have no selection and Liquify it works as normal... Pls fix this small bug.

Thanks

Peter (Le Lemon)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.. 
Because of the delay that occurs when I zoom in on the liquify, I have no choice but to select(use lasso or marquee) the minimum area and run the liquify to cope with this delay bug. But hepatologically, as the author says, the results of the liquid pie are not reflected. I think there's a bug in the whole liquify tool.

If select a small area to Bug lag delays, sometimes failed dosen´t retur the result.

if select whole area, bug delay is coming... wait 1-2sec loading before zoom...
what i have to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I even tried to find a sky replacement and neural filter folder and erase it because I thought Photoshop's new features might cause a slowdown. (Of course, they have nothing to do with the liquify, but... There's no improvement even if disable the options and try all the solutions i can)

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will this be fixed next month? Or let me know when it will be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

El retraso es doloroso. ¿Se arreglará en Photoshop el próximo año?

Lo interesante es que podemos usar la Photoshop lentamente. Espera 1 o 2 segundos.

Pero lo interesante es que muchos de mis amigos se apagaron o se rompieron cuando usaban "filtro Licuar". Los amigos no podían usarlo.

¿Es un alivio que pueda usarlo si espero?

Por favor, arréglalo. Cada vez que me acerco, sólo me río.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

curious about the progress of the bug fix for the liquify delay bug.
Can I find out directly if I install the beta version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have a solution to this?

I think the waiting time is longer than the working time at liquify.........

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's painful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had 10times photoshop reinstallations today and 2times Windows OS reinstallations today..... lol

And I had confidence. I know this isn't my fault. Please fix Adobe quickly.........

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will this be patched in the next release? Now I get nervous when I run the liquify. There's a lag or freezing

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://youtube.com/shorts/yvCnNn4T9lg?feature=share 

My workflow habit is to press down on the keyboard when zooming in. I like to zoom in smoothly.

But as you can see my video, zoom is very laggy.

I'm not deliberately zooming in once. I keep pressing the keyboard shortcut for zoom.

Of course, not only keyboard shortcuts, but it lags like that even if click quickly with mouse.

Every time I turn on a liquid pie, I think I wait at least 5 seconds. Something's wrong.

Is there anyone who suffers from a bug like me? (photoshop version is 23. 3 . 2)

Last year's Photoshop wasn't like this. Please fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's prettey hard issue. I have no choice but to wait every time because photoshop is my job.
Not only mouse and keyboard shortcuts, but also Wacom Tablet's Express Button or Ring for zooming also has a lag.

I think there's something wrong with the liquify. I think it's been months since this problem happened.

Votes

Translate

Translate