• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No 3d "widget" for moving, no perspective grid, changes that I made don't apply on object ...

Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. 

I have a problem with 3d view in Photoshop. I can't make any changes to object, I don't see perspectiv egrid or any widgets, move tool doesn't rotate object, any change that I made on right side menu doesn't apply... If I add light to object it doesnt change, and also I can't change position of light... 

Only thing that it does is that I enter 3d mode, it automatically extrude text layer and thats it. 

Anyone?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Hi

If you're using the most recent version, try enabling this option in preferences and restarting Photoshop to see if it helps

2021-06-11 17_45_47-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so there is nothing. just automatically extruded layer, with no option to change it.  And yes, "Use graphic processor " is on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

If you're using the most recent version, try enabling this option in preferences and restarting Photoshop to see if it helps

2021-06-11 17_45_47-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! It works perfectly now.

But, Technology previews? Deactivate native canvas? Huh? I have newest, updated, legal photoshop and I need to enable some option who knows where (it is not under 3D tab in Preferences)  to have 3d mode functional?  I would never find this option without help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Totally agree.   This solved my problem... but I spent hours trying to figure it out last week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines