• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blacks crushed in bridge and acr

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can somebody tell me why my raw files blacks look like this in acr and then later in photoshop? Photos look normal in Lightroom. Im using MB Pro and Nikon d850. 

ThanksScreenshot 2020-11-10 at 15.45.17.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try a different camera profile?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have, but the thing is now that is uploaded here it looks normal. In bridge, photoshop or preview it has crushed gray blacks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Put ACR and Lightroom Develop side by side on screen, make a screenshot and post that.

Normally I'd immediately suspect a defective monitor profile with these symptoms (that can often affect apps differently) - but recently a couple of cases came up that might be something else and likely the same as this. It's this thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/photoshop-colors-different-from-lightroom/m-p/11583047?page... 

It's a long and convoluted thread, so start at the end 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2020-11-10 at 19.04.27.pngScreenshot 2020-11-10 at 19.24.32.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, there seems to be a weird tone curve in ACR, it doesn't look right. And this is consistently carried over to Photoshop?

If it does, it certainly looks like a camera profile inconsistency. Either one profile is used in ACR and another profile in Lightroom, or the profile itself is not healthy.

As I concluded in the other thread, this probably belongs on the feedback site, which is the official bug report channel. There's a link top right on the front page here ("submit product feedback").

Include as many specific details as you can, including what camera profiles you're using when you see this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reinstaling Photoshop did not help. I had this problem once and i think it was some energy saving setting from my Macbook pro, but i cant remember exactly and google does not seem to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also i get this when i check profilesScreenshot 2020-11-11 at 10.07.35.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines