Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong Preset Settings Automatically Loaded

Participant ,
Nov 06, 2023 Nov 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've noticed this issue for a little while now. When you export a file from Premiere Pro and the 'Export' panel loads up. The export panel has loaded with my export preset 'AD AS-11'

This should be AVC-Intra 100 1080i 25 fps.

However, the export panel is by default going to export the sequence as 720x486 29.97fps.

Only by re-selecting the preset from the drop-down menu does the correct preset settings lock in.

It doesn't happen every single time - once corrected, it appears to stick for a while.

Sporadically, the 'Export' panel appears to just pick a random set of export settings that are not true to the preset loaded.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Participant ,
Jan 08, 2024 Jan 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is still an issue. Presets are being loaded automatically with the wrong settings. It appears to be defaulting to 720x486 - 29.97FPS - The preset for example would be 1920x1080 25fps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Jan 22, 2024 Jan 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would really like a fix to this. I've come across numerous exports that are the wrong file type due to this bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is now affecting Adobe Media Encoder. I dropped in a batch of DJI Drone footage and manually set the preset to Quicktime ProRes Proxy (not a saved preset) and for some reason it has transcoded one of the clips to 720 DV out of a batch of 30 clips. The rest were fine - for some reason AME has decided to encode that one clip at totally the wrong settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This still hasn't been fixed...

Votes

Translate

Translate