• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FIXED ISSUE: Premiere Pro stops playback at around 34:46 (fixed in 22.3.1)

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some users, playback or rendering may stop around 00:34:46:00 in the timeline.  After this happens, audio and video will no longer play back anywhere in the timeline.  Exports in Premiere Pro and Media Encoder also hang at about the same point.

This issue is fixed in Premiere Pro version 22.3.1. 

Download the latest release to get the fix

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting the community know, Francis.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OOOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGG! 
THANK YOU for posting this!
I just spent the last NINE hours troubleshooting my timeline and I thought I was loosing my mind!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So sorry to hear that. Ugh, 9 hours - I feel your pain. Rest assured we are fixing this issue as fast as possible. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my first time posting, but I just can't bear it anymore. What the? Really? Will you pay for my time? I spent half a day with this!

Mod note: Please do not use profanity on the forum. We have minors reading here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stop wasting my time and I stop using profanity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, strycpepin,

Sorry. This is a user-to-user forum. We have community guidelines you need to abide by, and we ask that of all our members. Please be considerate of others, including avoiding explicit speech. We appreciate your cooperation. 

You can contact me via private message if you need to speak with support or have a specific support issue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here... Agonising. Thankfully acknowledged. So much lost time though. Horrible experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeeeeezzzz just rollback to 22.1.2 to walkaround...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a bad issue - for sure. We are fixing it as fast as possible. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Wasted so much time trying to troubleshoot this very stupid issue. So the update broke the exporting feature? One issue after another with premiere lately, especially with M1 Macs. Very sad. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry you are running into issues. We are fixing this one as fast as possible. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

VERY glad to have found this info! Trying to export a TV show and hard stopped. 22.2 rollback happening now 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm really sorry to hear that you ran into this issue.  I hope you got the show out ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an export and rendering issue on 4K video. It randomly stops rendering/export. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just want to let everyone know that the fix is in public beta now. Windows was available this morning and Mac is available now. Check for updates in Creative Cloud Desktop - 22.5 build 3. Project files are compatible between beta and the release version so if you are stuck and need to get a project done, this is a good option. We will roll the fix into an official release soon. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cómo descargo la version beta en windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My exports are freezing if I have a dynamic linked file with keylight effect used. I've tried using the beta and using ever version back to version 15 and all of them stop short of finishing the export, normally around 97%. It worked fine in version 15. The secondary issue is that version 15 can't open the saved file since the update, I have an autosave that works but would be losing out on all the work I did for the last 2 days. Help? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue was for sure an "all nighter" for me as far as troubleshooting! Glad to know they are working on the issues. And, thanks so much for providing "Work Around" options. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @Francis-Crossman . i'm still curious. why this problem exist in PP 22.3 not in PP 22.2?

Does it becouse enginer touch some 'super main' code?

-Office : Adobe || Home : Resolve-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just about to write about it. Hope the fix is coming asap. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I restart twice all my work.
For me it doesn't affect lecture but exports and transcriptions are impossible. 
Hope you'll fix it soon !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issues with me. Very frustrating these things happen. Having to tell clients you can't export a video is embarrassing 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very frustrating that this many people are having an issue with this. Very frustrating we count on this product to work so we can work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have audio on A1 only and still had it hang up. Just FYI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines