Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wraptor disappeared in last Premiero Pro 2021

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I had exported several dcp files in the past with the wraptor option in the export section, but I don't see it anymore in the last Premiere Pro version (that I updated a few days ago)... And I don't see anyone saying anything about it! How can I export a dcp with Premiere Pro, now?

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Julien

Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had exported several dcp files in the past with the wraptor option in the export section, but I don't see it anymore in the last Premiere Pro version (that I updated a few days ago)...

By @defaultn2fhwn8g1kyq

Have you tried to re-install Wraptor? If not, do that. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your help. The thing is that I never installed it before, I thought it was part of the software... Last year I had to export a dcp, I found that it was doable with my Premiere Pro with the wraptor option, opened my Premiere found wraptor in the export possibilities, and it worked. Now it's no longer there. The version is 15.4.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My bad since i never use Wraptor...

I can find Wraptor DCP in the Format in the Export Settings dialog:

Averdahl_0-1631035807957.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK thanks, what version do you use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using version 15.4.1 on a Windows 10 workstation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I use a MacOS Big Sur 11.4...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wraptor works on Mac as well and should work for you as well. I know too little about Wraptor, if it was only bundled for Windows or if Big Sur changed anything.

Many times when Premiere Pro act wierd/unexpected, resetting the Preferences is the way to go and is worth trying: FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences in Premiere

@Kevin-Monahan, Do you have any ideas? 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2021 Oct 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same issue, did you solve it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2021 Oct 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the poor experience. Are you working on an Apple M1 system? If so, there is a limitation where the option for Export to Wraptor DCP is not available on Premiere Pro for Apple M1. For the time being you may run the app in Rosetta mode to access this export option. Hope it helps. Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When incompatibilities emerge like this, a dialogue box needs to come up at launch to explain the absence or breakage on first launch in the new environment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much for your help. It helped me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines