• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

History log in Premiere Pro

Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Inside Photoshop there is the option in Edit>Preferences>History Log to record a log of everything the user does. It would be incredibly helpful to be able to record a log of everything the user does inside Premiere Pro too. The History and Events tab do not record enough actions and also enough detail with regards to the events panel.

This would be an incredibly useful exportable feature to industries where its important to be able to recreate exactly the same output for evidence purposes.

Idea No status
TOPICS
Editing and playback , Export , Projects or collaboration , User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
LEGEND ,
Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for a good idea, and especially ... for giving a solid reason for the use of the idea. That is SO helpful both for forum discussions and for the devs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agreed! Plus, it's really annoying that you can't undo everything.

Right now it isn't showing all the changes I made recently and I don't understand why: created a nest, changed stuff inside the nest and those last changes aren't showing in the history. Everything up to the nesting is there, nothing else. I need to re-do adjusments in made to my new sequece but it seems like those selective changes aren't recorded and I'd like them to be.

Thanks for the thread!

Votes

Translate

Translate