• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One Click Pause Remove / Text Based Editing

Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2023 Aug 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been editing a video and had to go through all the pauses manually, right click, ripple delete... It take so much time (even hours) for something that can be done in just one click as the software already has this information.

Add it to a right click on the show pauses button, to be able to edit all of them at once.

Let's Upvote this and save everyone so much time with just this little and fast to add feature!

Idea No status
TOPICS
Editing and playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 16, 2023 Oct 16, 2023

@Georgi23490421f7zb @Stan Jones 

Hi! Thanks so much for posting this idea. We have batch delete all pauses available for text-based editing in Premiere Pro 24.0. It came out last week! Here's a quick walkthrough of the feature. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
2 Comments
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2023 Aug 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this post by @TeresaDemel:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-ideas/delete-speakers-2-3-ect-from-the-transcript-with-t...

I thought there was a "delete pauses" Idea out there already, but I can't find it in my notes or searching this and the Beta forum.

Upvoted.

@TeresaDemel Any updates on this. Thanks for all the new features!

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2023 Oct 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Georgi23490421f7zb @Stan Jones 

Hi! Thanks so much for posting this idea. We have batch delete all pauses available for text-based editing in Premiere Pro 24.0. It came out last week! Here's a quick walkthrough of the feature. 

Votes

Translate

Translate