• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Set attributes for multiple clips at once

LEGEND ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I have multiple clips selected that have attributes that match, I would like to be able to adjust them all at once. For instance scaling multiple clips, or setting the panner or opacity or position. I would like all attributes that have the same value to appear and be adjustable at once within the effect panel, without having to copy and paste.
Idea No status
TOPICS
Effects

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To a certain extent, that can be done assuming all the clips are coming from the same source (for example a really long interview that is all one take). Under the Effect Controls tab or Lumetri Color, simply make changes to Master instead of the sequence name. That will adjust all instances of that clip in the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
There is another topic like this earlier in the thread. TC yes you could change those attributes like that but what about effects? I'm not talking about just adding effects but changing them. Right now if I do an Ultra Key to a sequence and then edit the video and end up making 15-20 small cuts into several clips, if I make a change to the Ultra Key that I missed earlier than I end up having to delete and copy paste all those small little clips. I'd rather just select all of them and make the edit once.

Votes

Translate

Translate