• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clarification and Confirmation of Stock Video License type for broadcast commercial

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I currently have a few different stock clips in my timline all carry the Enhanced liscense type. The final distrobution of the commercial I'm working is for broadcast television. I'm trying to find confirmation and clarification regarding which liscense I need to make sure the clips I use are cleared for broadcast television use.

Can anyone provide any clarification and/or confirmation regarding the correct liscense to use? I appreicate your thoughts.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need to check the licensing information on the Adobe site. Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the reply and link. I've gone through that link several times which is why I posted in the community. 

The thing is, that info page does not clearly state specifically with the stock video assets if they are clear for broacast television use. At least not in my opinion. The details of that page focus a lot on photo, template, audio etc but not specifically video.

Either way, I appreciate you replying to my post. I found my confirmation though, via another thread. Have a great day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's the licence that is important, not the media, at least when there are no specific restrictions for a specific media (there are for audio, but video always comes, as of my knowledge, with an enhanced licence).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started