• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects: effect "BCC Directional Blur" has global outflags mismatch. Code flags are 100 and Pi

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2024 Jul 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever i got to open my project, and After effects error pops up saying "After Effects effect "BCC Directional Blur" has global outflags mismatch. Code flags are 100 and PiPL flags are 6108214"

(25 :: 16)

How do i fix this, anyone know?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the spelling, i meant "go to open my project, an..."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Mar2sexcc:

That effect is part of BorisFX Boris Continuum Complete, a third-party effect package from another software publisher.  You'll want to reach out to their support here:  https://support.borisfx.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

Something else to try is to locate each Layer that has BCC Directional Blur applied, delete it and then re-apply it from scratch.  It may be helpful to take a screenshot of the settings to reference for this.

- Warren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Warren Heaton, when i try to open my adobe after effects and click the project, that message pops up and it proceeds to say (after i click okay to the erro) "Sorry, Adobe faced a problem" or something along.  the lines of that, and crashes. What exactly so i tell the BCC support people, the same thing i told you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once again, sorry for the spelling, ill proof read from now on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Warren Heaton, Am i supposed to have a 8Bit version and 16Bit version? (This is located in Program files > BorisFX > ContinuumAE > 14 > Lib).

31014DE1-F4BD-4432-A35B-D0F0B699A88E.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2024 Jul 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I were you, I wouldn't touch any of those files. These could be crucial for the plug-in to work. Let us know how it goes with the Boris FX support.

Moving this thread from Bugs to Discussions.

Thanks,
Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines