• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects in app tutorials won't download

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to learn After Effects through the in app tutorials. I have gone through the first tutorial "Learn the Basics'" The next tutorial won't load the graphics and files. I got an error message in red saying "Unable to download." I can see the instructions for the tutorial but not the video instruction or the asssets.  I think I may have inadvertently deleted a folder which contained the files when I was cleaning up some unused files. I uninstalled After Effects and reinstalled it twice, but I get the same error message. I would love to continue to learn through the in app tutorials. Any advice?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Gary248295897fw6,

Welcome to the community, and thanks for posting here 🙂
Are you on Windows or Mac?

I'm on a Mac, and when I download anything from the Learn panel, it is stored here: /Users/Shared/Adobe/After Effects 2023/Learn Panel

Can you navigate to this directory and see if any files have been downloaded?

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Windows, it would be here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\Adobe\After Effects 2023\Learn Panel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rameez, Thanks for the post. I am on PC. I didn't have a learn panel in my After Effects folder. I created a new folder with entitled Learn Panel and restarted the app, but it didn't load anything in there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Would it be possible for you to screen-record your experience and share it here? It will help me to understand the issue better.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines