• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

getting error : "warning motion tile cannot allocate a buffer larger than 30000 pixels in either dimension"

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm new to after effects and i want to render my composition. everything looks perfect when i preview in timeline but while rendering the clips i'm stuck with this error.please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've got the Motion Tile effect applied somewhere, and you've possibly got it cranked up much higher than you probably need it to be. 

Locate the instance(s) of Motion Tile in your project, and see if you can decrease the height/width settings in the effect without affecting the way it looks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have been spending 3 days, probably more than 20 attempts exporting this 40 second video, and it ends up being the mirroring height lmao

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks man you are Life saver you are the best 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2021 Oct 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what did u do? i cant fix it. Can u help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heya! Hopefully this helps somebody!

I had this issue - and the solution was to make sure all the comps and precomps are the same dimentions. One of the precomes was like 2160 x 3840 and all the rest and the main comp were 1080 x 1920.

So just check to make sure the comps are all the same, and that fixed the issue for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2022 Sep 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU ! I was trying to figure this out for so long and it turned out I just needed to delete motion tile that was left on the background

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2023 Nov 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2023-11-23 124250.png
Hay thanks I follow your instructions and the issue is resolved ( Thing is just dont set out of the limit)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey, can you specify your system specs please, I want to clear something out for my brother, he believes that it is due to his budget gaming build and he needs a higher gaming rig to build for this? thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SAME HERE! I precomposed all my clips together! what should i do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same, I've spent 5 hours on an edit and I precomposed all the clip, have you found out how to adjust this problem? 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you should click this video 2 tiems and then it will take you to the other side in wich you have it unedited 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

can someone help me? i made the motion tile shorter but it kept getting "warning motion tile cannot allocate a buffer larger than 30000 pixels in either dimension", deadline tomorrow 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines