• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No release notes on 23.5.0???

Engaged ,
Jun 20, 2023 Jun 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are there no release notes on 23.5.0???

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2023 Jun 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because its bad update again. I still got issues with after effects 23.4 and 23.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 21, 2023 Jun 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no release notes... This is getting a little ridiculous!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @martinc13962311,

The release notes are out. Usually, After Effects is released in phases, and release notes are published once it's released for 100% of the users. Here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/after-effects-23-5-0-is-now-available-for-d...

Let us know if there are any other questions.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With this version it gave me blue screen again. I tested my ram and hdd. They both has no issue. And tried other things aswell(clean install of gpu driver, format pc etc). I dont know why blue screen happens only with one project. I can share with you if you want. I need to fix this problem. It interrupts my work heavily.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kerem30248293glbc_0-1687372970424.png

I'm using these plugins and animation composer (by mister horse) plugin. I dont know they effect this problem or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2023 Jun 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mind sharing your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS version) and the version of the GPU driver? Also, what's the stop code on the Blue screen?

Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 2070 Super, Gskill 16x2=32 GB 3600 MB DDR4 Ram, Windows 11 Pro

Kerem30248293glbc_0-1687442958035.png

Here my blue screen analyzes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently im using lates Game ready driver 536.23 but i tried latest studio driver aswell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kerem30248293glbc 

What version number shows for Mocha Pro in the Boris FX Application Manager?  For After Effects 2022 and 2023 to be stable with Boris FX, I had to update those plugins.  The current version is 2023.5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2023 Jun 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use old version of Mocha. I have no borix fx application manager installed. You think its causing crashes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I disabled and uninstalled mocha still getting it. Today i got like 10 blue screens no joke. I would like to know why this is happening but adobe supports not even responding. Please tell me if its my hardware ill replace it. Just wanna know whats causing it. It annoys me too much while working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you had a chance to follow Microsoft's recommendations for resolving blue screen errors in Windows?

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No i didnt. Because i get blue screen while only using after effects. Nothing else. I'm playing diablo 4, league of legends using cinema 4D none of them cause it. Thats why i wrote here and expected help from adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its entirely possible that there's a Windows side issue that's only happening with After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2023 Jun 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked your link nothing useful information for me there. 

I just did stress test for my cpu and gpu for 30 minutes each. It was normal. No error shut downs etc.

I dont know what should i do more. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys you have got some serious performance issues cropping up here. This is across PC and Mac systems, with constant crashes with various plugins being highlighted. This includes extractor which we use on all our jobs. This is in both 23.4 and now 23.5. Timeline lags, and rendering gets bogged down... It's a pretty horrendous user experience. If you are rendering in C4D using Redshift and have an active comp open in AE. They both crash with driver errors, meaning a restart.

Windows machines: Ryzen 9 5950X, 128gb ram, RTX 3090x2. Latest Nvidia studio driver.

Mac machines: Imac Pr0 2017, 64GB RAM, Pro Vega 64.

All working over 10gb onto a NAS.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi martinc13962311,

Could you share a crash report with us to check? If you think it's crashing due to the third-party plug-ins, could you try reaching out to the plug-in manufacturers and see if they can help? Also, do you mind sharing a screen recording that shows the Timeline lag and other issues you mentioned?

We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You guys are the manufacturer of Extractor? That is the main offender. I have sent you movies showing the issues with timeline and render lagging before. It got better briefly with one update but is back with the latest release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

martinc13962311_0-1687551756513.jpeg

martinc13962311_1-1687551881492.jpegmartinc13962311_2-1687551972126.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue has returned in the latest release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 27, 2023 Jun 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the point of asking for evidence of errors, the user takes the time to collect all the data. Write explanations of the exact issues and then you completely ignore the problems??? If there are known problems or things you guys are working on, you need to be more honest with the users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2023 Jun 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That nishu_kush guy just typing auto message i guess. Not gonna help any of us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines