• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"after effects error: Warp cannot allocate a buffer larger than 30000 pixels in either dimension."

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2018-09-07 at 6.06.39 PM.pngI dont know what i am doing wrong. but i keep getting this error in this same spot and clip every timeScreen Shot 2018-09-07 at 6.09.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-07 at 6.09.14 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-07 at 6.09.04 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Most time is a motion tile issue, but your settings look ok, so did you have any adjustment layer or other layer over or behind your "1 tap v2.mp4" (it's not clear from your image) and if so try to check what filter you use. also try to delete the motion tile filter, purge your ram, Edit/Purge/All Memories and disk cash.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most time is a motion tile issue, but your settings look ok, so did you have any adjustment layer or other layer over or behind your "1 tap v2.mp4" (it's not clear from your image) and if so try to check what filter you use. also try to delete the motion tile filter, purge your ram, Edit/Purge/All Memories and disk cash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have that problem, too. It happens at 06:02 and the layer doesn't even have motion tile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you fixed it yet? if so please let me know how.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its actually really easy,all you have to do is move the warp effect above the motion tile effects in the effects bar.thats all.thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TYYY :))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

when i'm doing this black gap is coming in my composition what should i do??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can just select the layers in the frame that failed and press ctrl+shift+c and highlight move all ... and highlight adjust duration ...  then double click on the new pre comp and press on the compsition up and add to render and render it and import it to ae then press alt and drag it to the new precomp and enjoy you can render it worked with me i hope its work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you have motion tile on ur clip Pre-Compose it and make sure that you have ,,move all attributes into the new composition"

Selected

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because Adobe is lazy and hasnt increase the pixel buffer size in 10 years

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines