Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"No openCL platforms available" when using video copilots orb plug in

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I just got a GTX 1060 6gb card and can't get after effects to work with it when using video copilots orb plug in.

My drivers are update to latest version, my cpu does support SSE 4.2 and my system requirements are what they should be.

Intel 5-7400 3GHz, 16gb ram, windows 10

I have added the cards in the raytracer_supported_cards I have run GPUSniffer. And I have google for answers for a couple of days now.

What should I do to fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

People's Champ , Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

VC FAQ Troubleshooting guide recommends doing a clean install of GPU drivers.  Also for your specific error it recommends verifying your CPU supports SSE 4.1 which you've already done (you said 4.2 but I guess that's just as good)  & updating to the latest version of ORB Have you tried that?

If all that fails then as has been said, contact VC.  Taking your problem directly to them might be very valuable to them as they might identify a new bug or something that they need to fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to ask over at VC. None of that has anything to do with AE's own OpenGL/ CL/ CUDA.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jonasc,

Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the problem on your own and providing all the details.

Have you tried reaching out to Video Copilot support? As Mylenium suggested, try contacting them and report back with the outcome.

We're happy to assist.

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

VC FAQ Troubleshooting guide recommends doing a clean install of GPU drivers.  Also for your specific error it recommends verifying your CPU supports SSE 4.1 which you've already done (you said 4.2 but I guess that's just as good)  & updating to the latest version of ORB Have you tried that?

If all that fails then as has been said, contact VC.  Taking your problem directly to them might be very valuable to them as they might identify a new bug or something that they need to fix.

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Iam  not able to use after effects plugin  VC Orb. Kindly help

I have attached my PC specifications n Screenshot of Plugin error.

Capture.PNG02.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Encontraste la solución?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Still couldn't get it to work. Tried reinstalling and updating the GPU drivers. No luck 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

***I found a solution and it worked for me.***

When I was searching for a solution I found this website. BTW It's in Korean or whatever language. But you can see the following pictures and follow along with them. As I said previously that I tried reinstalling the GPU drivers and stuff none of them worked for me. 

***Here's the solution***

All you have to do is download these .dll files from the google drive folder and replace or copy them to the exact path.

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CC 2020\Support Files

It worked for me. If you have multiple versions of after effects copy them at each location.

BTW I found those .dll files from a youtube video. So a huge thanks to him and that Korean website. 

This saved my ass.
Thanks!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please tell me what dll files are those? I'm really strugglin with the same problem 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, I'm sorry I don't check the forum all the time. I guess they deleted the whole thing. But I uploaded them to my Gdrive.
Here is the link.

There are 2 files. Check both. I don't remember which one worked for me.
Again sorry for the late reply. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Maralem. It worked for me. Folder 2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!you saved me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines