• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WHAT is the best Solution for anti-aliasing method in after effect? (Text,Shape,E3D)

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

Actually after searching and reading so many forums and answers , i Did not Find right Answer for this problem.

i saw suggestion in pixel ratio Area and other things but There isnt a RIGHT answer for this problem. i did so many things and its so funny that i cant solve this.

I Was Wondering if Anybody could help me and solve it.

Best Regards,

Untitled.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

This is not a problem. This is the way After Effects worsk. If you want to view "pixel perfect" you need to set your zoom level at 100% in the composition window. AE does not behave as Illustrator or another vector illustration apps when zooming.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a problem. This is the way After Effects worsk. If you want to view "pixel perfect" you need to set your zoom level at 100% in the composition window. AE does not behave as Illustrator or another vector illustration apps when zooming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it was the easiest way that anybody could answer this question! thanks Dear Jose

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Convert your layer (Text, Shape, 3D) into a 3D layer, an set Classic 3D rendered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines