• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FX Console Lag - Properties Panel Interference

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2024 Sep 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently noticed that the "Properties Panel" seems to be interfering with triggering FX Console. 

In AE 24.6.1, the biggest offenders are text layers, and to a lesser extent shape layers. Their properties panels seem to somehow impede the launch. Layers/assets with less parameters such as video/solids/art, seem to be fine.

Currently the only solve, is to temporarily close the Properties Panel, and/or disable its use all together. Which is unfortunate, as the Properties Panel is great!

Additional Info: I've tried on (2) diff machines (Win10 & Win11) the latest AE Beta, and have similar results. AE23 works great! I've also sent an email to VideoCopilot, so hopefully something comes of that.

MP4 screenshot should hopefully be attached for clarity.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Scripting , Workflow

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
5 Comments
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2024 Sep 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I’m experiencing the same issue. I found in a comment on the Plugin video that holding down the Hotkeys for a while brings the panel back. Another tip is to disable the automatic opening of the Properties panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2024 Sep 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great tip about holding down the hotkey for an extra beat/moment. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2024 Sep 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for writing in. Are you on Windows or Mac? I tested it on a Mac, and it seems to be working fine for me. Maybe try changing the shortcut for now. Let us know how it goes with the Video Copilot. I'll also try to investigate.

Thanks,
Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2024 Sep 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nishu,

I'm on 2 diff workstations, and it occurs on both. One is a 3970x on Win10, the other is a 7970x on Win11. (RTX4090 on both).

I've experimented with cycling thru the preset shortcuts, and get similar results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2024 Sep 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OMG, thank you, this bug was driving me nuts! I'm closing the propriety panel until they fix this......

Votes

Translate

Translate