• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premier Pro (Version 23.2.0 Build 69 - Windows 11)

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm noticing that Premier Pro is having a hard time importing music. If I try to import audio files into it, I get weird error messages. 

Error.png

ErrorB.png

But if the audio file is saved to a different location, then I can import it fine. Anyone else have this problem?

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Import and ingest , Performance or Stability , Sound

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
LEGEND ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am disappointed to tell you this, but all versions of Premiere Pro have major issues working with any kind of MP3 files. The only workaround is to re-encode the music files to WAV (uncompressed PCM) using an external audio conversion program (such as Audition).

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would be inclined to agree but this doesn't happen ALL the time, just with a couple of instances. Surely Adobe can make a fix. this didn't happen until a recent update. Like a Month or so back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would be inclined to agree but this doesn't happen ALL the time, just with a couple of instances. Surely Adobe can make a fix. this didn't happen until a recent update. Like a Month or so back.

Votes

Translate

Translate