Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enhance speech downloading 0%

Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2024 Mar 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI all,

enhance speech seems not working. It just stays stuck in 0% downloading. 

I also tried to apply enhancing in a just a few seconds clip, but still no result. 

After the final update, it just never worked.

Finally i tried a few things i read in some other posts, but nothing.

error.png

Bug Needs More Info
TOPICS
Sound

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 21, 2024 Mar 21, 2024

@gpentezid Creative Cloud desktop application manages the downloading of the Enhance Speech component and it looks like something is getting stuck there. If you quit Premiere Pro, open the Creative Cloud app, and navigate to show all installed apps you should be able to find Premiere Pro and clicke the "..." button and find "Add-ons". Opening that up, do you see Enhance Speech there? Can you try cancelling and re-starting the download there?

Votes

Translate

Translate
9 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2024 Mar 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@gpentezid Creative Cloud desktop application manages the downloading of the Enhance Speech component and it looks like something is getting stuck there. If you quit Premiere Pro, open the Creative Cloud app, and navigate to show all installed apps you should be able to find Premiere Pro and clicke the "..." button and find "Add-ons". Opening that up, do you see Enhance Speech there? Can you try cancelling and re-starting the download there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2024 Mar 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are absolutely right, i didn't even now i have to install the add-on.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2024 Mar 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community,

Can anyone reproduce this error? Is there someone else seeing the bug that @gpentezid is having? Please let the team know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2024 Apr 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have the same issue. Deleted and uninstalled the add on in the Cloud app but it is still not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 03, 2024 May 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am having the same problem. I removed an added the add on but nothing changed. I'm running premier pro on a macOS Monterey version 12.6. MacBook Pro M1 16-inch with 32 go if ram.

it was running well when I tried it but it got stuck at 82% so I canceled then tried again. After that it stayed at 0% every time I tried. I would close out the project or make a new project but it would do the same thing on both.

i used it on a file with an .m4a (I don't know what that is. It actually just worked as I typed this. I added an mp3 to test it but once I droped it in from finder the progress bar started to move and completed in 2 seconds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 15, 2024 May 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tried multiple time and having the same issue
i also tried to connect with an adobe customer care but they don't have any clue regarding this bug.
that guy even told me that your professional recorder audio clips won't work with this feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 16, 2024 May 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue too. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 22, 2024 May 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i update my macos from mojave  to sonoma. its solved. try this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2024 Jul 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've had this issue since the update pushed out. Installing the add on fixed it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate