• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lumetri Sliders Not Working

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its amazing, months after the bug has been made aware of in these forums. That this is still an issue for users.

The Lumetri Color sliders get stuck all the way to left, it has been present for me through several updates. This is something that should be a relativly easy fix but yet still reamains. 

Only fix I have been able to find is by using a Loup Deck to reset sliders. But if im paying as much money as I am for this software. The simple stuff should work. Premeire Pro needs to focus on fixing these small bugs rather than new features and should be pretty fast to fix these issues. This issue has been a major productivity killer.

I'm on the current Mac Os version 24.1 with no new update available. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Done what everyone else suggests and still an issue. 

How to replicate.. Open the app and goto Lumetri Color and the issue is there. Double click doesn't fix the issue. I haven't found any fix that doensn't require a Loup Deck. 

Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 1.47.47 PM.png

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Performance or Stability

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@defaultrqf4ogd642jq I'm sorry you've been hitting this issue. There is a fix to prevent it in Premiere Pro (Beta) and it will also be in the next release of Premiere Pro very soon. The issue in this case was if you created Lumetri presets in version 24.1. You'll need to re-create or not use those presets once you update.

Votes

Translate

Translate