• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

“Adobe Premiere Pro 2023” is damaged and can't be opened

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying to open Premiere Pro 2023 from the Creative Cloud but I'm just getting the following message:Screenshot 2022-11-16 at 4.38.16 PM.png

Does anyone have any insights on what to do? I can't even move it to the bin as it tells me I have to manually move it to the bin,

Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reset your preferences, http://www.mediacollege.com/adobe/premiere/pro/troubleshooter/trash-preferences.html/prepaidgiftbalance.com

By @kglad

Thanks a lot for the reply. I will try the suggested solution from your link.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that tip. I've tried that and also uninstalling and then reinstalling. No luck. Same message appears.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when uninstalling, did you also remove preferences?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MacOS uses checksums and digital signatures to ensure that applications haven't been corrupted or infected with malware. If you see this warning, the fix is typically to remove and reinstall that application to be certain that it is intact and all components are correctly installed.

Let us know if that works.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried that and unfortunately, that didn't work 😞

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you reset preferences? Do you have antivirus software running?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing that exact same thing. I have deleted preferences and uninstalled and re-installed premiere.  Still get the same error message and the program won't open.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

uninstall every cc app including preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

then uninstall the cc desktop app, again using the correct uninstaller, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#sa_src=web-mes...

clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

check for, and if available, update your os

repair all ms visual c++ versions that can be repaired.

update your ms visual c++, if it can be updated

restart your computer (don't skip this)

use the "alternative download links" at the bottom of the page at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html to download and install an os compatible desktop cc app

use the desktop cc app to install your cc programs/trials

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
promo
COLLABORATION TIPS

Powerful video collaboration and approval features newly integrated in Premiere Pro