• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC 2020 Timeline Clips Shifts After Moving Project / Relocating / Relinking

Contributor ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have several users of BRAW Studio experiencing timeline shift after moving their projects between computers. Sometimes it even goes back to the first frame.

If this also happens to you please tell your story in Adobe Community Forums : https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/cc-2020-timeline-clips-shifts-after-moving-project-reloc...

Happens only with CC 2020 (both 14.0.0 and 14.0.1), both OSX and Windows, all framerate (23.96 fps and 25 fps for example).
Apparently happens with others formats than .braw : https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/linking-media-losing-in-and-out-points/td-p/10922669 "I have this problem on every file type I have tried; R3D, BRAW and CRAW"
Attached is a zip with the two .prproj from a user editing with .braw and you can see what's changing inside and , also the timecode changes from 01:43:25:03 to 01:43:31:16000

Please investigate and fix this issue it is very annoying and preventing users to edit in good conditions with Premiere Pro it is quite urgent

Thanks,
Antoine

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Hello @autokroma,

Thanks for the message. It’s been a long time since you filed this bug. I apologize for the lack of a response. Is this issue still hitting you? If so, the team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@daniel Dreyer - Nicolas from Autokroma helped me out! If you can give him a version of the project prior to the files being incorrectly reconnected, he can restore your project with a beta testing tool that they'll release soon. I would contact him https://www.autokroma.com/contact and let him know the problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BRAW Studio v2.2.3 released ! https://www.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio/Download

One click to correct your .prproj and avoid the shift !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for releasing the shift Antoine and Autokroma. I look forward to my license paying itself off.
Adobe. . . why don't you add native support? Why is this going on long past when it's clear that BMD cameras aren't going anywhere? I understood two years ago. . . but now. . . dumb.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my fear...this is very similar behavior to when apple started abandoning professionals in final cut 7...It is that same neglect that allowed adobe to step up and take the crown as most popular video editing software...Adobe may be close to falling into the same trap that apple did, and lose their place to something better...maybe resolve? Get the lead out, Adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Daniel. You can thank Nicolas too he has been working a lot on this issue 🙂

Thanks Chris for removing the email

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THIS ISSUE IS KILLING ME. Never had any such issue in Davinci Resolve 15-17.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded the latest BRAW Studio to fix the shift issue but when clicking "Fast Correct Premiere Project" it says "This feature is only allowed with a registered BRAW Studio V2 License" Please advise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tony,
Yes we spent countless hours trying to find workarounds for this Adobe bug and are giving this feature to our users

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is great. But is it given for free or do we need to purchase v2? I really need to be able to fix this timeline shift issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a V2 feature and yes you need a V2 License

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the Fast Correct feature!
So far it seems to work.

Finally my timecode shift nightmares take an end!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have V1 license.
do u guys have V2 upgrade price license or just need to buy again? 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thiago yes you need V2 and yes you can buy only the upgrade at a reduced price look it up https://www.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio

Glad we could be useful Imanuel !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not finding an upgrade price..
does it only have the price you mentioned or does it have a normal price and reduced uograde price?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The information to upgrade is here https://www.autokroma.com/blog/BRAW-Studio-V2-How-To-Upgrade-Source-Settings-Panel

sorry for the wrong link !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have the same issue. I happens when the project on the server is opened on a different PC than originally created.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Problem! please fix this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem when using an external hard drive, when I plug in the clips lose their time code and revert to the same-duration clip from the first frame of the raw footage. It's making the software basically unusable!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a one click solution to fix this issue in BRAW Studio Panel (can be used without Blackmagic RAW if you have this issues for others kinds of footage) https://www.autokroma.com/blog/Premiere-Pro-Timeline-Shift-First-Frame-After-Moving-Project-Relinkin...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @autokroma,

Thanks for the message. It’s been a long time since you filed this bug. I apologize for the lack of a response. Is this issue still hitting you? If so, the team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for doing this, @autokroma.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines