Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Essential Graphics panel UI glitches

Explorer ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm often facing unusual glitches in the UI of the Essential Graphics panel, it's difficult to reproduce, but what will happen is I will be viewing the Essential Properties of a comp, I'll then change the "Primary" selection on the panel to view properties of another comp, but there will be certain properties from the comp I was just viewing still visible, but out of alignment or far below other properties, if I click on these or try changing them it'll often crash AE, any idea what's happening here?

Thanks,

Steve

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Crash , UI and UX

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system info and perhaps soem actual screenshots this isn't really telling us much. You need to be much more specific.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @SteveLewisZA,

The "extra" or bad control UI is a known and very unfortunate issue.  But the Crash is not as often reported and might just be the key I need to get some attention on this!!! 

http://gph.is/1H5A8VS 

Would you mind DM'ing me the email address you were using, and system specs when the crash happened so I can find your crash report? 

Thanks so much! 

Dacia

- Dacia Saenz, AE Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate