• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview on my normal video is glitching

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i was mid way into editing my commision i noticed that on the 3d and 2d transitions of my edit has a video glitching like its playing and its flickering a freezed frame and when i tried clearing my cache it got worse.

Bug Needs More Info
TOPICS
Compositing and VFX , Crash , Import and export , Performance , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Hi @Jaycee26805884af9o,

Thank you for reporting this issue. This appears to a problem with the .mp4 decoding. You might try disabling "Enabling hardware accelerated video decoding" under Preferences > Import > Video Footage.

Additionally, would you be able to share the glitching footage with us? If we are able to reproduce the issue, we can investigate a potential fix.

Thanks for reporting this issue and for any further information you can provide, 

- John, After Effects Engineering Team 

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate
2 Comments
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i was mid way into editing my commision i noticed that on the 3d and 2d transitions of my edit has a video glitching like its playing and its flickering a freezed frame and when i tried clearing my cache it got worse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Jaycee26805884af9o,

Thank you for reporting this issue. This appears to a problem with the .mp4 decoding. You might try disabling "Enabling hardware accelerated video decoding" under Preferences > Import > Video Footage.

Additionally, would you be able to share the glitching footage with us? If we are able to reproduce the issue, we can investigate a potential fix.

Thanks for reporting this issue and for any further information you can provide, 

- John, After Effects Engineering Team 

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate