After Effects is creating .CRASH files on my desktop every time I open it. It isn't crashing.

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Effects is creating .CRASH files on my desktop every time I open it. It isn't crashing. Does anyone know how to change this behavior?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi roberts36345217,

Welcome to the community.

What's the exact version of After Effects you're using? Also, what are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS version)? Please share the file After Effects creates on your desktop so we can investigate.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Nishu!
Version of AE is 22.4, CPU is Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU W3670 @ 3.20GHz 3.19 GHz, GPU is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 4Gb, 24Gb RAM, Windows 10 Pro. I have attached one of the files, it usually makes a few at a time.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the details and the file.

Engineers suspected that it could be the Maxon's Particular plug-in. Are you using it? If so, try uninstalling it temporarily and see if that helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines