Half my timeline missing when i imported premiere pro sequence into after effects

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I edited a video and had to import it into after effects to add some motion graphics and other elements. When I imported the premiere pro project (All sequences) and opened the composition the first half of my premiere pro project is not there in the timeline. Only the second half is there.. All the footages have been imported. I don't know why my timeline seems to have lost half of the edits I had arranged. I also got an error saying "After effects error: zero denominator converting ratio denominators".Screenshot (558).png

Screenshot (557).png

Please help.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem , Import and export , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any idea about what you actualyl didin premiere we can't tell you much. That error could indicate a million things from issues with hardware acceleration to damaged footage causing decode errors to an effect or stuff liek time-remapping causing an implausible math thing. It would really help if you actually provided more details, including system info, sequence settings, details about the footage and so on along with a screenshot from Premiere.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for your response... I only trimmed and placed the footages in the timeline as a sequence. i added some transition effect presets for some of the footages. That's all the work i did with premiere. And then I imported the project into after effects where the first half of my timeline is not in the sequence at all...

My timeline.

Screenshot (559).png

Sequence settings.

sequence settings.JPG

Some of the trainsition effects are from this.

Transition effects.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My laptop configuration is:

HP Omen Laptop 17"

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz

16 GB RAM

250 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines