• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lodging a complaint with Adobe regarding chat support

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent a good amount of time over 3 days working with Adobe to resolve an installation issue with After Effects. I've rebuilt my computer and invested in extra hardware in order to have the specs prior to the first attempt of installing the package. Adobe chat technicians did do some good investigations and reconfiguring, uninstalling and reinstalling of the creative suite twice. with no success. I had the issue checked out even by Apple to see if my hardware was the problem. Three times. My complaint is that after time consuming and lengthy adobe chat support reached the same non conclusive issues they would simply disconnect without explanation. Gone. Silent. Think bleek desert winds howling through dead trees.

Problem not resolved.

So why am I paying for the software? I'm wondering if Adobe staff will read this and be able to escalate this to a more skilled and professional technician who can help? Or will they simply see this as.....well, just one in a million customers they can ignor whilst the other millions of customers remain relatively happy. Be interesting to see if they pick this up.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

accidental disconnects are common.  check if you an open ticket, https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html#:~:text=In%20the%20S....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2024 Jul 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you get connected to a chat agent, ask to be connected to the Video Queue for a higher level of support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Peru Bob 

what's the video queue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kglad 

It is a higher level of support for Premiere Pro and After Effects.

The persons there have technical training that the regular agents don't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh, thanks for that.

(but for app problems the op might do better in the app forums.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Regarding Henry, sorry you continue to encounter problems opening After Effects. As Kglad suggested please use the steps listed in https://adobe.ly/3XVK1aY to make updates to your active support case ADB-35310637-X7D4. It is currently pending your response and will automatically close if no response is received.

I will also move this discussion to the After Effects forum, as the community in that forum, will be more familiar with any errors that could prevent After Effects from launching and opening successfully. ^JW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines