• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export crashes with the combination of warp stabilization and transitions in one file

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2024 Jun 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing this issue since about a year but very annoying with current project.

Apparently it has something to do with hardware (CUDA) encoding as software encoding has significantly less crashes. But it may not be entirely due to the export process as even in preview I am sometimes experiencing a single black frame immediately after the transition.

Anybody else having seen this? Any solutions, other than the usual copy project, delete media cache, ... etc. ? 

Aktuelles Premiere Pro 2024, keine OS Error, aktuellster GPU Studiotreiber

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045
Prozessor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 MHz, 4 Kern(e), 8 logische(r) Prozessor(en)
BIOS-Version/-Datum American Megatrends Inc. P2.10, 03.07.2013
SMBIOS-Version 2.7 Version des eingebetteten Controllers 255.255
BaseBoard-Hersteller ASRock
BaseBoard-Produkt Z87 Extreme6

Adaptertyp NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, NVIDIA-kompatibel
Adapterbeschreibung NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti
Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2024 Jun 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a very easy fix. Anytime you are going to apply other effects before or after Warp, do the Warp analyzation until the clip is good to go, then do a full render & replace operation.

Warp is the heaviest computational load effect in the program. Get that work done, don't make your computer rely on a TON of computational code simply to disply an image. 

And certainly not to add to it with another effect. This is just practical what-works, sensible protocol.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2024 Jun 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, but after some trial and error I found out that... 
After I have stabilized the clip to my satisfaction and start the render and replacement (parameters "Sequence" and "include Videoeffects" (sry if not the exact terms, I am using a German version) ) I have a rendered clip and a message to "warp stabilize again" but this effect is greyed out.

What am I doing wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate