• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Low-Level Exeption and Adobe Premiere Pro is running very low on system memory

Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2023 Sep 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working on a short film shot on the Sony A7III which is almost finished, when the "Premiere Pro is running very low on system memory" the error closes the project automatically. This happened in all other premiere projects regardless of the size.

Furthermore, there seems to be an issue with the linking of media since the "A Low-Level Exception Occurred" error also appeared massively with all my files.

These two errors appeared in all my premier projects. I have already cleared all my cache files, reinstalled premier, and reset preferences and nothing seems to work. I have opened previous autosaves without the issue and that seemed to work, but eventually, the system ran low on memory again.
I have created new projects but i cant import any files as the low-level exception error always pops up.Captura de pantalla (271).pngCaptura de pantalla (272).pngCaptura de pantalla (273).pngCaptura de pantalla (267).pngCaptura de pantalla (268).pngCaptura de pantalla (270).png

Bug Investigating
TOPICS
Editing and playback , Export , Import and ingest , Performance or Stability

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , May 30, 2024 May 30, 2024

Hello @santinos65540209@Charles37552677amqg, and @knowledgeable_view15111,
An engineering team member is on the thread and investigating the issue. I hope the issue is resolved ASAP. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Kevin

Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate
12 Comments
New Here ,
May 19, 2024 May 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bro the same is happening with me since last week. I'm unable to work on any of my projects because of it. Until last week everything was working just fine. If you have found any solution please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been working on a wedding film project with clips shot on sony A7iii, when the "Premiere Pro is running very low on system memory" the error closes the project automatically. This happened in all other premiere projects regardless of the size.

Furthermore, there seems to be an issue with the linking of media since the "A Low-Level Exception Occurred" error also appeared massively with all my files.

These two errors appeared in all my premier projects. I have already cleared all my cache files, reinstalled premier, and reset preferences and nothing seems to work. I have opened previous autosaves without the issue and that seemed to work, but eventually, the system ran low on memory again.
I have created new projects but i cant import any files as the low-level exception error always pops up.

Everything has been working fine until last week. I am unable to work on any of my projects. I've tried everything but nothing is working out. I currently run a 32gb RAM system equipped with Ryzen 9 5900x processor and an RTX 3060TI graphics card. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about your drives? Any chance on of them is failing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 20, 2024 May 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried transferring the project base files along with the media files to other drives as well. Ssd's hdd's everything. I was doubting it first that whether it was a drive issue, but surely it isn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @knowledgeable_view15111,

I read your message about getting out-of-memory errors. What are the specs of your footage? Have you tried transcoding or using proxies in a new project? I hope the community can help you solve this issue.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @santinos65540209 , 

Thanks for you post.  What version of Premiere are you in?  I'd like to echo all Kevin's questions and I'd love to get a project file with no media to take look and see if we can figure this out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2024 May 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With me, the frequency of the error was reduced after a few months, but it still ocationaly happens. When it happens I open a new proyect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kevin-Monahan.Proxis helped increase the amount of time before the error occurred, but it is still inevitable on every project. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Helo @Rach McIntire 

I'm currently editing the 2024 version. Furthermore, RED files seem to run well on the premiere. Sometimes the error occurs on big projectsbut it goes away after restarting the program. I will append a project file with no media. 

FILE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zNdJ98qggZzPNiWcz98pJZMoulrqO_gI/view?usp=drive_link 

Regards, 

Santino. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 29, 2024 May 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happened to me too.  I found out that the problem occured becaused 'Enable language auto-detection' (Setting-Transcription) was checked. I deselected it  and the problem was gone.  Using Mac OS Sonoma 14.5 and Premiere Pro 24.4.1. Now I can edit again but , in text based editing, delete pauses function is grayed out and not working anymore. I am frustrated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2024 May 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Santino, 

Can you send a project file of your project that you are having issues with?  It just doesn't matter that it won't link to any media.  Sorry for the confusion. The project you sent with no media does appear to have a problem as the modified date is the old 12/31/1969 date which does suggest something is going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2024 May 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @santinos65540209@Charles37552677amqg, and @knowledgeable_view15111,
An engineering team member is on the thread and investigating the issue. I hope the issue is resolved ASAP. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Kevin

Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate