Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random glitch in h264 video export on adobe premiere/media encoder

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2024 Jun 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

I'm a video editor and recently upgraded my system with an Intel Arc A750. I'm really happy with how it performs during rendering in After Effects and Premiere, but I'm experiencing a strange glitch during H.264 export, as shown in the image.

During editing in Premiere, no errors show up, but after export (in Premiere or Media Encoder), some random glitches (just one frame long) appear in the video. If I export the video again, the glitch will always appear in the same spot, but if I change something in the composition, it may move or disappear.

I've tried changing the export parameters, but nothing changes. If I export in MOV/ProRes, no glitches appear, but if I try to convert the ProRes to H.264, the glitch comes back. I've tried using an older version of Premiere/Media Encoder (2023), but the problem persists. I've also downgraded my Arc driver, but I still had the same problem. I exported the video without hardware acceleration (only software), and everything was fine. I also swapped my Arc with an old NVIDIA 980 GPU, and the video rendered correctly.

I strongly believe the problem is with the Arc GPU, maybe an issue with the driver or Adobe? I've spent a lot of time trying different configurations, but I still have the problem...I don't know what else to try now! I googled the issue, and the only similar problem I found was this post without any clear answer: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-bugs/premiere-pro-rendering-with-intel-arc-gpu-strange-g....

Any help is really appreciated!

My configuration:

cpu intel 12600k

motherboard asus ROG STRIX B760-F

ram corsair ddr5 2x16gb 6000mhz

gpu intel arc 750

adobe premiere/after/mediaencoder 2024.5

adobe premiere/mediaencoder 24.6.0.37 beta

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

missing the image!

LATI_hr4_v2.00_00_21_06.Still001.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi davste111,

Sorry about the poor experience. Could you please share the exact driver versions with which you are experiencing this issue? Have you tried disabling H264/HEVC hardware accelerated encoding under Preferences > Media & checked if it's exporting properly?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i've already tried "software encoding" and there are no issue, the file is perfect!

I've been experiencing the issue with this driver: 31.0.101.5592 (WHQL Certified), 31.0.101.5590 (WHQL Certified) and 31.0.101.5522 (WHQL Certified). I've also tested adobe premiere 23.0 and there is the same problem.

Plus an odd things happen if i encode a .mov file, the date is wrong. Is 4 days in the future (today 27 of june becomes july 1st)

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2024 Jul 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

any news?

Votes

Translate

Translate