See Top new features here: Top new features and changes in December 2019 release of Acrobat and Reader DC
Adobe recommends installing and updating Acrobat DC and Reader DC for Windows & Mac 19.021.20058 Planned update, as quickly as possible because it addresses some important bug fixes.
Install updates from the Help menu of Acrobat/Reader DC, select Check for Updates.
Reboot the machine once after updating Acrobat/Reader DC.
For detailed information and to download the latest patch manually, please refer to the Release notes.
The following are the key performance improvements in this release:
- Instant rendering of Recent files while switching tabs on the left rail or from the document tabs.
- Creating a review link is now 30% faster.
- Unified search is now 200% faster.
- The download of Document Cloud files and Signature files is now 10 times faster.
- Improved performance of background processes running when you launch Acrobat.
- 15 top crash issues and more than 20 security vulnerabilities are fixed.