• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ai or mogrt merge

Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Patching mogrt files together for graphical improvements on the way videos are presented 

immagine if i could patch mogrt files togeterher easily

define what one file does with words 

then apply the same context of visual information to another file

Example 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRKSJMQH/

Make one text graphic merge with another and then add one more

I wanted laser text that was displayed in a winter snow fall style while filling the screen with a certain display sequence all the while being shown as though it was coming from outer space floating glitter 

ai would solve this but if not now, when ?

Idea No status
TOPICS
Compositing and VFX , Expressions , Performance , Scripting , SDK , UI and UX , Workflow

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's a wild idea and I love it! 

I can't make any promises on when we can get the robots to help us automagically do this, but you could in theory open all of these Mogrts up in AE and Frankenstein all of the components you desire with a little project spelunking and time. ChaptGPT may be of some help if you hit walls or need some things explained.  

You can open .mogrt files natively in AE with the following steps: 
1. put your .mogrt files in a folder you can easily find. Your video shows the Stock Browser view if I'm not mistaken. So just download a local copy of the .mogrts you wanna "combine"

2. Launch AE and use the top bar File > Open command (this is the only path that works) 

3. Select one .mogrt file at a time 

4. You'll be prompted to select a folder to "Extract" the contents of the .mogrt. Choose your spot 

5. Repeat this for all of the .mogrts 

Once you have them all unpacked, then open a new AE file and import each of the .aeps that were extracted from the .mogrt. 

Start grabbing elements from each project and see what happens. 

I'm loving this idea for the future though and I hadn't considered Mogrts as a way to train an .ai model with the types of mograph looks. I honestly had just considered feeding something a video, but giving the robots the whole project to stitch together is genius!  

In the meantime... I believe in yourself!!! 

Let us know how it goes! 

Cheers, 

Dacia

- Dacia Saenz, AE Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate