• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio playback failed error code: 1609891836

Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2024 Jul 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any video I upload gets the 'audio playback failed' error message (and says Premiere Pro could not start audio playback errror code 1609891836) when you click play. The app doesn't recognise audio in any of my videos and wouldn't even play. Please see attached image. Can you please help me troubleshoot?

Bug Needs More Info
TOPICS
Sound

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Hello @arleenl39123580,

Thanks for filing the bug report and providing all the information. I hope the team will respond soon with a solution for you. Please provide further details to help them reproduce your issue. See, How do I write a bug report?

Sorry for the frustration.

Thanks,
Kevin

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate
4 Comments
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem bud am stuck how to fix it do you know how i can fix it? problem code 1609891836

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi arleenl39123580,

We're sorry about the poor experience. Please let us know the exact version of Premiere Pro & the OS that you are using. Also, please share a screenshot of Audio Hardware preferences in Premiere Pro (Edit > Preferences > Audio Hardware). 

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @arleenl39123580,

Thanks for filing the bug report and providing all the information. I hope the team will respond soon with a solution for you. Please provide further details to help them reproduce your issue. See, How do I write a bug report?

Sorry for the frustration.

Thanks,
Kevin

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate

Jul 11, 2024 Jul 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello I am having exactly the same problem. I have tried almost all the ways to fix it, but it didn't work. 
I have cleaned cache, changed cache folder name and location, resinstalled Premiere Pro, reinstalled whole Adobe pack and even with clean adobe, Installed studio Nvidia driver, downgraded to an older driver, but it doesn't work. I have tried all possible hardware settings none of them work or work properly, only SRT mode started playing, but without any sound, it just ignores the audio line. 
I suspect it's not about adobe, but anyways it started since July 2024

But the most annoying part is that it was working years without problems and since July 2024 it started to behave like this.

Votes

Translate

Translate