• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug report: Premiere Pro 24.5 - Lumetri color, Tint, and other effects not working

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Premiere Pro auto updated to version 24.5 and I’ve since found two color bugs so far across multiple project files:

A. Lumetri color doesn’t work.

I drag an adjustment layer onto my sequence and try moving the sliders in the “Lumetri Color” panel but nothing happens.

I’ve also done this on the clip itself, still no effect. Old color corrected clips are unaffected, but new ones do not take any color, whether manually applied or from pre-existing LUTs.

B. Tint effect doesn’t work.

Previous project files incorporating the tint effect do not work, even if I try to change the settings within the effect controls panel. New tint effects applied to clips or adjustment layers within a sequence also do not work.

As an experiment, I also tried the "Color replace" and "Brightness & Contrast" effects and no luck with either. So far, none of the color control seem to work on my end, which is a huge problem for my workflow. I'd love some insight into any workarounds folks have discovered. Thanks in advance!

SETUP SPECS:

Hardware:

Apple MacBook Pro 

Apple M3 Pro Chip

36 GB Ram

Operating system: Sonoma 14.4.1

Adobe Premiere Pro Version: 24.5

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Color , Effects

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
LEGEND ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is the Global Effects Mute toggled on perchance?

Votes

Translate

Translate