• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FIXED Issue: Export mode fails to load in Premiere Pro 23.2 and 23.3

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are aware of an issue that prevents Export mode from loading for some users. When clicking Export in the header bar, a loading spinner is shown, but export mode fails to load.  Selecting File > Export > Media or using the keyboard shortcut Command/Control+M, there is no result; you just stay in Edit mode.  In these situations, exports won’t work in Premiere Pro.  When in this state, Quick Export also fails to function.

This issue is known to affect Premiere Pro versions 23.2 and 23.3 on Mac and Windows.

If you are experiencing this issue, please update to version 23.4 or later to get the fix

If you can't update to 23.4, here are some workarounds to successfully complete your export in 23.3, 23.2:

Workaround #1 – Export with Media Encoder (RECOMMENDED)

1. Launch Adobe Media Encoder.
  2. Select File > Add Premiere Pro Sequence.
  3. Navigate to your project file on disk and use the subsequent dialog to choose the sequence you want to export.

Workaround #2 – Reset Premiere Pro preferences

1. Hold the option key while launching Premiere Pro.
  2. Choose Reset Preferences in the “Reset Options” dialog.
  3. Exports will now be successful.

Workaround #3 – Avoid using the “Match sequence preview settings” preset

1. Do not choose the “Match sequence preview settings” preset in Export mode
  2. Choose another preset such as “Apple ProRes 422 LT” which will make a MOV file and match the sequence resolution, framerate, and preview render format (the same result as choosing Match sequence preview settings) –or– “Match Source - Adaptive High Bitrate” which will make a high-quality MP4 file.
  3. If you use “Match sequence preview settings” once, you will have to reset your preferences to export again successfully.

Our engineers understand the problem well and are currently working on a fix. We’ll update this post when it becomes available.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

This issue is fixed in 23.4, which has just been released.  Update to 23.4 to get this fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Hello Becci and others on the thread,

I can understand how frustrating this issue is. I see the problem here on forums and on social media platforms. I hope I can offer some relief. The known workarounds are:

1. Choose File > Export > Send to Adobe Media Encoder
  2. Reset preferences. This can work with new projects created in 23.3.
  3. For updated projects created in an earlier version of Premiere Pro, import the project into a new 23.3 project.

I apologize that this is happening to you. I raised th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 11, 2024 Mar 11, 2024

Hello Community,

A product manager has announced that this bug has been fixed in Premiere Pro 23.4. Please update to 23.4 or later to be free of this issue.

We appreciate your patience while the team fixed this bug.

Thanks,
Kevin

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 302 Replies 302
302 Comments
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brusquement je n'arrive plus à exporter mes vidéos sur Première Pro 2023. Aucun message d'erreur. J'ai essayé tous les conseils fournis sur internet et rien ne change. J'ai même désinstallé et réinstallé une version antérieure , rien.

URGENT j'ai un travail urgent à exporter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you click the Export tab and it doesn't change to the export "page" ... or ... what?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Salut,

J'ai le même problème, la fenêtre d'export reste sur la roue bleue qui mouline....... Désinstallation, réinstallation, etc...

Quelqu'un a-t-il une solution svp?

PS : JE DÉTESTE PREMIÈRE!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bonjour,

j'ai un problème avec l'exportation. Je suis utilisateur MacBook Pro 2021

Une fois que j'ai fait mon montage sur Premier Pro, j'appuie sur l'onglet exporter en haut de la page web.. Problème, j'ai une roue de chargement qui se mets en marche et elle est interminable. J'ai attendu en wifi/hors wifi plusieurs heures avec cette roue de chargement. Rien ne change. J'ai désinstallé puis réinstallé le logiciel que ce soit la dernière ou les anciennes versions, ça ne change rien.

j'ai vraiment besoin d'aide puisque mes travaux ne peux pas être exportés... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A more complete explanation of what is happening is needed before any of us can give more than general try this suggesstions. Screen-grabs are also good to supply.

But ... does it do this on new projects, or just this one? Have you tried deleting cache files/rebooting, and trashing preferences?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, problème résolu en supprimant les préférences.

Je n'ai jamais vu autant de problèmes sur un logiciel de montage, que ce soit sur after effect ou sur premiere pro...

J'ai perdu 3 heures de travail aujourd'hui, à cause d'un manque de fiabilité d'un logiciel et d'une suite, qui me coûte très très cher.........

Je déteste ce software, je bascule définitivement sur Da Vinci Resolved...

Par ailleurs merci de m'avoir mis sur la voie avec votre réponse.

Cordialement

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My 'Send to AME' function is also not working (nothing happens).

ReInstall did not help. I tried using AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool, but it also did not help.

Resetting the settings by pressing Shift and launching Premiere helps. After resetting, the Export (and Send to AME) function works for a while.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a sequence ready for export and for some reason, with the sequence selected, when I hit the Export button I now just get a blank screen with a rotating wheel type thing in the centre that just goes round and round indefinitely. If I try doing it the old fashioned way by going to file>export>media it does nothing. No blank screen, just stays in the Edit state.

It was all working fine a day or so ago and hasn't been switched on since then. All editing functions are working normally. I can carry on editing with no crashing.

I've tried turning off Hardware Encoding and restarted the computer but it's made no difference. I've checked storage available on both the internal computer drive and the external Thunderbolt 3 drive I'm using and there's a few hundred GB available on both. So I removed my external media drive and replaced it with a totally different hard drive that has the beginings of a totally different project on it. Just a few rushes on an HD sequence, nothing complicated and no filters. I still have exactly the same issue.

I'm using a 2020 Macbook Pro which was the highest spec available at the time.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am trying to export a project on premier pro, export window keeps loading and not working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can now reproduce this bug on two separate computer systems. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Literally im having THE SAME EXACT ISSUE! 

I cannot export and when i click the export panel, it just swirls and never gives me the ability to export .. 

When i select export media , nothing happens..

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE: 

I did not read the previous comments where there has been a solution : 

It worked - Im on PC , i went into documents, found the Adobe premiere pro folder and renamed it . 

Warning: this completely resets Premiere pro as already stated and when you reopen, it will open as if you're using for the first time. 

However, you WILL be able to export 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad I could help!

You can go into the renamed file and copy and paste over the previous settings you had. But just be careful because one of those files is corrupted and is what caused the issue in the first place. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Ill go in and rename the folder, but before doing so, will I lose any projects or how my bins are organized within those projects? Did Adobe customer service share why this is happening to all of us?! 

I also have 23.3 program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My mistake, it should have stated that I'm working on Premiere Pro V23.3 not V23.1 as stated in the title. I haven't found a way to edit my post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Estoy igual. Desde ayer, no me abre la ventana de exportación... Sólo puedo exportar con media encoder. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

파일>내보내기 또는 단축키 Ctrl+M 로는 아예 내보내기 창 자체가 뜨지 않고, 내보내기 탭을 누르면 무한 로딩창만 뜹니다.

파일에 문제가 있는건가 해서 예전에 멀쩡히 내보낼 수 있었던 간단한 파일로도 열어봤지만 어떤 클립이든 파일이든 똑같이 내보내기가 안되요.

컴퓨터 재부팅, 프리미어 프로 삭제 후 재설치 해보았지만 똑같습니다.

BOYEONG295760622mxi_0-1682410861992.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the answer to this problem after posting about this bug. Some great person called Motive Cinemas posted the cure and it has worked for me. This is it:

Quit Premiere Pro

On a Mac, find the Documents folder. In there go to Adobe and find the Premiere folder (this same folder will exist somewhere on a PC and have the same issue, so the following should still apply). This folder contains your custom work space information and personalt settings. Something in there has become corrupted.

Give the folder a different name, eg add to the folder name 'corrupted file'.

Then open up your Premiere Pro project again. The work spaces will come up the same as it was the first time you opened it, it's like a factory reset of your work spaces but your project will be there un-changed, bins etc as you had them. Premiere Pro couldn't locate the original folder because you changed its name so it has created a new one to replace it.

You will have lost your custom work spaces. You will also have lost your personal settings, which can be a real pain but I think it's a small price to pay to be able to get your exports working properly.

I hope this helps.

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this eport problem out ofnowhere as well.  The 'send to media encoder' worked for me on a sequence that was 45 sec long, but does not work on a 5 minute sequence

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me. I ended up having no problem exporting 40 second clip to Media Encoder, but my 5 min film failed. I need help on this ASAP. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solution is above via @Motive Cinemas 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solution is above @Goodforyou via @Motive Cinemas 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Copying what I wrote above for people that done see it:

SOLUTION:

I just got off the phone with support and they fixed this issue for me. I am on a MAC. The culprit was my custom workspaces. The agent said that the export tab / CMD+M is not working because one of my workspaces may have been corrupted after the new update.  

What I had to do was rename the "Premiere Pro" folder to something else so that when I opened Premiere Pro again, it would create a new folder and NOT load my custom workspaces.

This folder for me was found in DOCUMENTS > ADOBE > PREMIERE PRO.

Close Premiere > Rename the Folder > Re-Open Premiere. 

The only CON is that the custom workspaces you may have had are no longer available. You can copy and paste them from the renamed folder but just be careful because they may have been corrupted and thus causing the problem to happen again. 

Hope this helps someone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! My only question is with my videos and files, those should be fine if I do this correct? Organized bins, etc?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have the same problem.

When I try to export nothing happens.

I've tried > Send to AME and still noting happens.

I've reinstalled, restarted, checked OS was up to date. I'm totally stuck, any suggestions?

Thanks

Jonathan

Votes

Translate

Translate