• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Crashes: Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: dvacore.dll

Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2024 Jul 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all, I have a lot of crashes with Premiere Pro (and sometimes LR Classic as well) since about 4 months. This is the latest error message when Premier Pro crashed on saving and exiting aproject. Below is the c&p from event manager and the specs of my PC.

I have followed the Procedures from this websites already:Troubleshooting Premiere Pro: How to Diagnose and Fix Common Problems in 2024.

I have de/reinstalled all Abode Products several times and I'm on the latest version of Premiere Pro. If the the program asks me to check for solutions, it recommends to reset preferenced (done several times) and upgrade to the newest version - which I'm on, so why this recommendation?

So before I'm going to reinstall Win11, maybe somebody can help?  Any ideas? 

Thanks, Christa

PC Specs:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-14900K 3.20 GHz

64.0 GB (63.7 GB verwendbar)

64-Bit-Betriebssystem, x64-basierter Prozessor

Windows 11 Pro / 23H2 / 22631.3810

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: Adobe Premiere Pro.exe, Version: 24.5.0.57, Zeitstempel: 0x666374b0
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: dvacore.dll, Version: 24.5.0.57, Zeitstempel: 0x66636eeb
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000409
Fehleroffset: 0x00000000002bd9bd
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x0x3108
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x0x1DACC6420EE5535
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro 2024\Adobe Premiere Pro.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro 2024\dvacore.dll
Berichtskennung: 82f83f0c-9b23-45ce-9fd0-901cdbf8b88b
Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets:
Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist:

Bug Needs More Info
TOPICS
Performance or Stability

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Hi Christae, 

What you've posted doesn't give us enough information, to pursue the issue further. We haven't received any crash reports, from the email address you're using on these forums. 

Can you provide step-by-step instructions, which reliably reproduce a crash in PPro?

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate
7 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christae, 

What you've posted doesn't give us enough information, to pursue the issue further. We haven't received any crash reports, from the email address you're using on these forums. 

Can you provide step-by-step instructions, which reliably reproduce a crash in PPro?

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jul 09, 2024 Jul 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bruce, I'm currently on vacation and can come back after 23rd July when I'm back on my machine. The crash reports sent are from e-mail [personal email address redacted; -bbb]; you find some? Thanks, Christa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2024 Jul 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found one!

Initial inspection suggests the crash happened while you were updating the metadata of one or more items in an AE comp, dynamically linked into PPro.

Sound familiar?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2024 Jul 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes that's one of the occasions when crashed happen; several times when I'm in the process of working through the inital clips and updating metadate like keyword, description, scene etc. to prepare for cutting.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2024 Jul 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[DM'ing Christae to ask more questions]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2024 Jul 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bruce, should I have received a message somewhere with more questions?  .. sorry I'm new here and don't know where to look out for a DM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2024 Jul 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I sent you an email...

Votes

Translate

Translate