• EspaĂąol
      • Français
      • PortuguĂŞs
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere UI lag when Audio track mixer or effects control is open in the secondary monitor,

Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2024 Jun 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this weird issue lately, whenever I have the Audio track mixer or effects control visible on the second monitor, the timeline performance drops massively but the preview looks just fine, It doesn't matter what effects you have running on the Audio track mixer or effects control, please address this issue because its quite annoying some times,

Bug Needs More Info
TOPICS
Performance or Stability , User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jun 12, 2024 Jun 12, 2024

Is it the presence of an open Effects Control panel on a 2nd monitor that's the problem, of does that Effects Control panel need to be displaying audio effects, for the UI lag to take place?

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate
3 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it the presence of an open Effects Control panel on a 2nd monitor that's the problem, of does that Effects Control panel need to be displaying audio effects, for the UI lag to take place?

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey there, I uploaded some screenshots to help you out, the lag happens whenever Effects Control is in this statethe lag happens whenever Effects Control is in this statelag happens whenever Audio track mixer is showing on second monitorlag happens whenever Audio track mixer is showing on second monitor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

here's my current work space, primary monitor is the one with the timelineprimary monitor is the one with the timeline

Votes

Translate

Translate