• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transcript just doesn't work. :(

Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2023 Nov 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

idk. I saw the tutorial on trascripts and editing that. New to me in 2024 so cool. Bugs. So I found a post said to reinstall. Great. Now it "worked" but when it was done, said no dialogue found, which is just silly.

Found another post saying the audio has to be on the first track .Well... IT ISN'T. and I can't make it be that.

So, I'm out of luck I guess. Can't use it because I can't control which track the audio is on.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Import and ingest

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2023 Nov 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sfbaystudios,

I hear your frustration. But don't give up!

PR 2024 has support for multichannel audio, but only mono. Stereo channels are now active in the beta version. This is being actively developed.

See this feature request:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-ideas/audio-track-selection-for-source-media-transcripti...

I updated it to describe the current status.

But even if you don't use the source media transcription and text-based editing, you can still use the speech to text and captions functions. Just wait till your sequence is put together, then select "static transcription" in the 3 dot menu in the Text panel/Transcript tab.

Ask any questions you have to make this work for you.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate