Wondering if anyone else has had the same issue. Im trying to move a project from my MacBook to my iMac using the method of Project Manager; Collect files and copy to new location.
But every time I try this I get a error message saying "an unknown error occurred during the project manager operation. Please save your project and retry the operation". I tried that and still no luck.
Anyone able to shed light on the situation would be great. Or is there another way to move the project easily?
Same story for me. It's a weird glitch, as there is so much media and the point is to "consolidate" and keep only what's necessary for the project. Thanks for everyone's help!
This was a lifesaver. After trying numerous things include renaming half my SFX library to avoid any possibly "special characters", I cannot believe that unchecking "exclude unused clips" would fix it. Thanks!.
This worked for me, thanks. Actually, I just went ahead and unchecked all the boxes. Not ideal, but a solution.
Finally figured out what was happening with my project and I hope this helps someone. I had two .txt files which were readme files for the next person to use as ref while working on the project. Turns out deleting these files fixed the issue for me.
Thanks a lot! Clearing .txt files from the project worked for me!
I was getting this error for a project and couldn't figure out why. I tried unchecking the box for "Include Preview Files" and it finally worked! Hope that works for you, too.
Still doesn't work 😞
I found that removing the .mov or any special characters on any of the files being Transcoded worked for me.
When i faced this issue in 99% cases it was solved by unchecking "Include Audio Conform Files"
Yeah, but no.
That's the one that worked for me
For me, I had to get rid of all my .braw files. I opened the folder that all the files were being copied to and sorted by date added, so I could see where it failed each time. So if you are working with Blackmagic Raw then maybe that's an issue too.
The .braw files are 100% the issue for me. I've had this same problem in the past with mixed media (mp4, .mov, and .braw) I couldn't get the project to "collect files and copy to new location" no matter what boxes I checked or unchecked. Then I removed the .bdraw clip as a test and it worked flawlessly!
For that project, I had to transcode the .braw clips I was using to .mp4 and replace the original camera media in the sequence. (I was sending the sequence to be finished by another editor.)
But now I'm trying to collect files in a project that is exclusively .braw for VFX work that will need the ORIGINAL .braw data and I think I'm screwed. Can't get the sequence to collect and copy and don't see a workaround. ADOBE, please fix this bug!
Have you been able to figure this out? I need someone to color correct my project and I have to send it to them. I am using braw files and it is not working.
I’m having this exact problem right now on premiere using braw files I have no solution atm very frustrating need to send this to get colored and now I can’t smh. Let me know if you find a solution
Still the same issue. I unchecked/checked every box there is. No luck. All .braw clips. Damn...
Yeah, still not fixed.
I unchecked all the options. chose a local file location and then copied to my external drive
I had success after unticking 'Rename Media Files to Match Clip Names', previously I had unticked all the other 'Options' boxes, restarted, changed directly to desktop and cleared cache.
If Unchecking "Include Audio Conform Files" is not working for you, try keeping the project file in the same folder that you're trying to save the whole project to. This worked for me!
For me nothing worked until I downloaded and installed the most recent BRAW Adobe plugin from the Blackmagic Design website. After updating that everything worked perfectly! Make sure you have the latesst update.
Ребята, мне действительно помгла эта вещь. BRAW Adobe plugin. установил и все заработало!!!
This is still an issue for me. I'm running PP2020 and used to be able to project manage just fine. But I tried to project manage a recent project and kept on getting this error. I've tried literally everything--I've duplicated the project file, I've created a new project file and imported the sequence I'm trying to manage, I've unchecked all the boxes suggested, I've tried saving it to a different HDD. Literally the same error every single time.
This is ridiculous. I am having the same problem, and from looking at this thread, the problem has been around for 2 years. That's the problem with having a monopoly.