Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Channel Glitch - Audio Drops Out Randomly on Export

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2024 Aug 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 24.4.1 (Build 2)

Why would the exact same video source have audio play on left channel in track one, but in random places you have to change it to right channel for it to export properly?  

The audio in my sequence had exported fine at least twice before encountering my issue. I'm not sure what changed, but the audio starting dropping out in the same place.  I located the sound that was dropping out.  While I had used that same clip throughout the entire sequence only a portion was having the problem.  I fixed the issue by changing the audio channel from left to right while keeping it in track 1.  I only had to do that on the two clips that were dropping out.  The rest of the audio from the same source was fine with left channel on track 1. 

Here's what I did to eliminate any other potential cause of the problem:

• Cleared my cache through premiere and restarted the project.
  • Manually deleted my cache through window explorer and restarted the project.
  • Created a new project and copy and pasted all of the audio and video into a new sequence.
  • Removed any audio effects.
  • Deleted only the audio portion of the clip and pulled it down again from my raw.
  • I had used simple After Effects comps in a couple of places in my project, so I exported those comps and removed the dynamic links in the project, so that After Effects wouldn't open while I was exporting.
  • I lowered the bitrate.
  • I changed the export audio options from mono to stereo.  This helped somewhat.  When I had exported in Mono, all audio tracks at this one point in the sequence dropped out.  When I exported in stereo the audio tracks that didn't come from the problem clip played.  This helped me narrow
  • where the problem was coming from.
  • Half of one clip in the sequence played fine, but the other half didn't, so I cut that track in the sequence where the audio dropped out in the export and then changed the channel from left to right.
  •  

I have the AtomX and Envato plugins.  I'm operating on a Windows 11 23H2.  Graphics Card Nvidia RTX 4070 ti.  Intel I7-14700K CPU.   

Bug Needs More Info
TOPICS
Export , Sound

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Aug 12, 2024 Aug 12, 2024

If you can provide a project containing a sequence that references the problematic audio file (which we'd also need), as well as step-by-step instructions that reliably reproduce the problem, we'd be happy to pursue it further. 

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2024 Aug 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you can provide a project containing a sequence that references the problematic audio file (which we'd also need), as well as step-by-step instructions that reliably reproduce the problem, we'd be happy to pursue it further. 

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate