• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto-Detect Log Video not working in multicamera sequence

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2024 May 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a strange bug. I have a multicamera sequence with two tracks and slog3 footage. The sequence and project have auto-detect color space enabled. I cut my video in another sequence, also auto-detect enabled. Everything works fine with colors, also the rendering.

BUT:

After a video is rendered, all the videos on track 2 in my multicamera sequence are not auto-deteced anymore. I see the flat log profile. The auto-detect color space option is still active but it doesn't recognise the slog3 anymore. This only happens on track 2 after the export process. I reproduced the bug multiple times. 

Workaround: 

As soon as i move the clips on the multicam timeline the auto-detection works and everything is fine again......until i render again. After the render process the thing happens again. So everytime after render i now go into my multicamera sequence, select all clips, move them one frame forward and one frame backwards that i can continue working...  😞

I use Version 24.3 on Windows 10.0.19045

Bug Needs More Info
TOPICS
Color

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , May 23, 2024 May 23, 2024

Hi robinpoppins,

Sorry about the poor experience. Is this happening with any specific project or all of them? We've released a new version of Premiere Pro (v24.4.1) today. For testing purposes, would you mind trying that to check if it's working properly? Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2024 May 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi robinpoppins,

Sorry about the poor experience. Is this happening with any specific project or all of them? We've released a new version of Premiere Pro (v24.4.1) today. For testing purposes, would you mind trying that to check if it's working properly? Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate